Saturday 30 May 2015

May Favourites | 2015

Saturday 30 May 2015
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Oi6Hb1tLiV8/V96mcWbfw3I/AAAAAAAADgg/BJWJKYP04JkmaoU1HzPGL_QfAsJwBN4bwCLcB/s320/always%2Blisten%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bart%2B-%2BMay%2BFavourites%2B2015.png
Here we are, another month, another favourites...

BEAUTY/SKINCARE & CO.
Naked Basics Palette - I think this palette doesn't need any introduction. However, the shade that I used the most this month is Venus which is described as 'demi-matte shade with the tiniest touch of satin'. I like to use it in the inner corners of my eyes for highlighting, I love how it makes stand out my eyes.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Serum - I've had this for a week, but I'm genuinely in love with it. It's liquid gold. 
My skin is luminous and hrydrated and sometimes I don't even use moisturizer because it's quite moisturizing itself. 

Essie's "Fiji" - Well... I didn't think I'd be so addicted to it when I bought it! 

Lycia deo nature with Echinacea and Vitamin E - I know, deodorants are not a 'blog thing', but I want to share with you the love (yes, we're talking about love) I feel for it. Aside from the fact that it smells like heaven and lasts all day, it has no aluminium salts in it. Which is a rare thing for deodorants. 


TV  SHOWS
iZombie


MUSIC
Stitches; Imagination; Aftertaste // Shawn Mendes 
Outside // Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding
King // Years & Years

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014