Thursday 10 September 2015

Thursday FIVE: 5 Products I'm Loving

Thursday 10 September 2015
It's hard to say which one of these products I love the most, because they're all incredible in their own way. 

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uj3VlenPF5k/V953nvIYPoI/AAAAAAAADVk/WEO1Y2FaIA0yzP0ag75qnvG8AKuc7IAngCEw/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BWednesday%2BFIVE%252C%2B5%2BProducts%2BI%2527m%2BLoving%2B-%2B1.png

I raved about the Benefit They're Real Push-Up Eyeliner here. Still going strong.
The Nars Sheer Glow. Here we are. There's no a single human being who doesn't love this foundation. I've been using this product for the past three weeks and I think that if the idea of wearing your foundation in the morning excites you more than having breakfast, this is how you know that you have found the right one.
It has a satin/velvety finish and although it is recommended to those with normal/dry skin, I think is great for everyone. For example, my nose area becomes quite oily when I wear foundation, but this holds the oil really well. Primer or not, it stays in place, even when it's hot outside. Mine is in the shade Mont Blanc (Light 2).

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-95w_bKjWZNA/V953oclr4FI/AAAAAAAADVs/CrT3UsHMJOgG07rmLYXwFf6HiFwg1TSHACEw/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BWednesday%2BFIVE%252C%2B5%2BProducts%2BI%2527m%2BLoving%2B-%2B4.png
The Sephora PRO Airbrush concealer (N°57) is a great one. It's soft (really soft) and blends like heaven. For blending my under eyes concealer I was using the Real Techniques Setting brush, but I find quite harsh? I don't know if I'm using it in the wrong way. 
Anyway, I think the Sephora Pro Brush Collection is awesome and I can't wait to try out more of them.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8s1L_4agBLE/V953onugjII/AAAAAAAADVw/QSDjldkdhmY7zVtB5w8jRgWJdtnOM4vKQCEw/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BWednesday%2BFIVE%252C%2B5%2BProducts%2BI%2527m%2BLoving%2B-%2B5.png
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - another unknown product! To stand out from the crowd, I wanna start by saying that I prefer plastic mascara wands, because they grab every single lashes and usually -if the mascara is good- with one coat I'm done. Whilst fiber ones require a few coats and I can't be bothered. But, this Too Faced one, I have to admit it's pretty good. The wand has an hourglass shape and is really... full. It separates the lashes and makes them fuller. But, I wouldn't use it for bottom lashes because the wand is quite big and the only word I can think about is mess.
Oh, this is just a sample!

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FOmW2TPJh78/V953pbPyVFI/AAAAAAAADV0/6ktD47H6eiAk5ElU_SwC8TcUrZqswz5vACEw/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BWednesday%2BFIVE%252C%2B5%2BProducts%2BI%2527m%2BLoving%2B-%2B6.png
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wAQ534GLZwI/V953p7cQXUI/AAAAAAAADV4/o4OWuvIK2vwc86aFuRgx-5rPJqooDVlAACEw/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BWednesday%2BFIVE%252C%2B5%2BProducts%2BI%2527m%2BLoving%2B-%2B7.png
Last but not least, the Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo. I posted a picture of it on Instagram when it arrived and I can't tell you how much I love it. On the packaging it says that they used Photolite technology, which apparently diffuses harsh surrounding lights. It has one sheer golden side and one gilded rose side. You can use them separately or mixed them together.
With only the way it looks, you wanna make it yours (erm...). And the fact that it was 12.90€, instead of 27€, makes you want it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014