Tuesday 29 March 2016

NYX: Haul & First Impressions

Tuesday 29 March 2016
I can't believe I actually own some NYX products. We have one NYX store here in Italy and it's in Milan - quite far from where I live. On March 21st I went to Cosmoprof (in Bologna) for the first time and it was quite an interesting experience. Let's say it was tiring and stressful.
The queue for the NYX stand was pretty tragic, but my friend and I did it anyway. And it was worth it!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xXariHqrPnM/V914tGs2PoI/AAAAAAAADNw/EesJrqDNiGAN8132SkwckE0T2aBCJ3r5gCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BA%2BNYX%2BHaul%2B-%2B1.png


Tinted Brow Mascara in 'Black' (which is dark brown) 
Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer: other than this one, I've only tried two primers. Which I didn't really like. But I decided to give it a go anyway, because I've heard/read good things about it. Needless to say that I was pleasantly surprised! My foundation lasts longer, especially in my T zone - where oil reigns -, and it doesn't accentuate dry areas. 
Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk': I've only used this white pencil in my waterline and I like how it brighten up my eyes.
HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder in 'Translucent': this is THE powder. I think we can all agree about the fact that loose powders are quite a mess. Anyway, I apply it with the Beauty Blender under my eyes, on my nose, forehead and chin. And it keeps me matte for 5-6 hours (along with the primer).
Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Stockholm': I've never tried anything as easy as this liquid lipstick to apply. It dries out matte super quick and after a meal it's still there.
Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in 'Beauty Mark': these new Lingerie Lipsticks are gorgeous. All nude shades, dry out matte and last a lot, even if you eat/drink they hardly move. Beauty Mark kinda reminds me of True Brown K by Kylie Jenner (which is impossible to find).

Last but not least, this was the NYX stand at Cosmoprof.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IMyCsivLaVs/V914thcRUmI/AAAAAAAADN0/eBv6d5-eVR86P_EjtcfiQ2TVEYYETBDigCEw/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BA%2BNYX%2BHaul%2B-%2B2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014