Sunday 22 May 2016

Spring Beauty Essentials

Sunday 22 May 2016
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4Fj161DMifA/V9xU4Vba_iI/AAAAAAAADHU/oBrlorWqij4a0K2q5KmiIZYOcPZrkrvewCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BSpring%2BBeauty%2BEssentials%2B-%2B1.png
Spring is here (today actually feels like summer), so it seemed about time to show you my beauty spring essentials.

Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Terre Neuve
This product is a recent obsession of mine. I bought it almost one month ago and didn't stop usin' it since then. For a simple tint it has a great coverage, keeps your face matte quite a long time and most of all, doesn't accentuate dry patches, as most matte things tend to do. I think it'll be a loyal partner of mine for all three months of summer.

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream-Gel
I showed you this product here. I love how this product moisturizes your face and, at the same time, keeps the oil in control.

Nars Illuminator in Copacabana
If you've been reading my blog for a while, now, you're probably sick of seeing this product. But I love it, so...
I much prefer liquid/cream highlighters as the hot weather approaches, because they give a much more natural glow.

Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple
Spring, for me, means pastel nails. April-May are definitely my pastel months. This one is a recent purchase and I really do love it. Essie always does good. It's a shame that here in Italy essie's counters aren't that provided.

NYX High Definition Blush in Summer 
Again, you can see this product here. A lovely deep pink coral shade which will be my cheeks' best friend all throughout spring/summer.

L'OrĂ©al Infallible Mega Gloss Matte in Raspoutine-Me
There is a blog post about this beauty here. What is spring without an orange lipstick?


What are your spring beauty essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014