Sunday 2 October 2016

September Favourites | 2016

Sunday 2 October 2016
Oh, another month has gone by and blah blah blah, you know the drill. We're in October! Yay! No more sweat, no more heat! Woo-ooh.
I haven't updated you with my favourites in a long time, but the day has finally come.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iJEdmDDuqcU/V-z1kwc-RFI/AAAAAAAAD1I/GMpKkYlFefMgaqDw2o8fS0q0VZQXpwtZwCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BSeptember%2BFavourites%2B2016%2B-%2B1.png


Let's start with skincare: the Vichy Eau Thermale Thermal Spa Water is infused with 15 beneficial minerals (thermal water contains healing and therapeutic properties) and antioxidants to protect the skin from the harsh eviroment. It's basically a calming and cooling spray which also soothes and moisturizes the skin. It's great for sensitive skin (hello) since it's fragance, alcohol, paraben free and allergy-tested. I use it in the evening, after I cleansed, before applying the moisturizer, but you can use it whenever you want.
Essie's nail polishes are by far my favourites. Chinchilly is described, on essie.com, as a "granite grey" shade. I really do like it, it's easy to apply and if you know essie's nail polishes you should know how well they last on your nails.
I haven't use any other powder since I got this e.l.f. High Definition Powder (here + here). I love how it looks natural and doesn't make me look like a cake.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MWGSnezH66s/V-z1k-INjPI/AAAAAAAAD1M/9oIT5tZuvKkI-DpZexhz2w5F7GSbnvs7gCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BSeptember%2BFavourites%2B2016%2B-%2B2.png
The NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenaghen has quickly become one of my favourites: it's a rich plum with a hint of red and I usually line my lips first, with the NYX lip liner in Plum, and then go ahead with Copenaghen. I noticed it takes a bit more time to dry out compared to the other shades I have (they're all nudes), but it's not a big deal for me.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HJNKSoegNO0/V-z1kiPNZ6I/AAAAAAAAD1E/vR3JD48a6YEP636PcArB6r4JIhatSTKLwCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BSeptember%2BFavourites%2B2016%2B-%2B3.png
Here we have the Real Techniques Pointed Brush, which I've been using quite a lot lately. I use it to intensify the crease with darker shades. 
The last beauty favourite is The Balm Meet Matt(e) Palette: it's a palette with nine nude shades, all with a smooth texture and you can either create day/night looks. It's a bit pricey (43€), but I think we can turn a blind eye because (1) the quality you get is amazing and (2) the fact that no animals were harmed in the making of this palette is pretty great.


And last but not least, this time I decided to share with you my favourite songs for the past month. Hope you enjoy!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014