Wednesday 5 August 2015

Summer Outfits

Wednesday 5 August 2015
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-II2wMawP6PI/V96VWn6D1EI/AAAAAAAADZc/dT5TsfOzcwE5ymwHwwcPz6hIIscoVLEPgCLcB/s320/always%2Blisten%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bart%2B-%2BSummer%2BOutfits%2B1.png
The last time I wrote a similar post was back in October, when I first started my blog! Oh, time flies... 
Anyway, these are some outfits that I'm currently in love with. Some of the items are not exactly what I own, because some of them are 2/3 years old and I couldn't find 'em on the sites. But I tried my best to find a similar alternative!

1. 
H&M t-shirt
H&M shorts (similar)
H&M bag 
(similar)
Vans Authentic White

2.
H&M top
H&M shorts
ASOS shoes
ASOS bag

3.

4.
H&M t-shirt 
Pull&Bear shorts

H&M bag 
(similar)
Vans Authentic

2 comments:

always listen to the art © 2014