Wednesday 20 January 2016

The Make-Up Shelf

Wednesday 20 January 2016
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ab8jhxQqdQw/V92Xlvm4A6I/AAAAAAAADQU/OmsyT5NU6uMyUtPSRif8HemUty6UaDk4wCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BThe%2BMake-Up%2BShelf%2B-%2B1%2BVSCOcam.JPG
I can't believe I'm finally writing this (sorry, a) blog post. Let me introduce you: my make-up shelf. Yes, shelf, because there's no enough space for a dressing table in my room and I'm too poor to afford one. 
The shelf we're talking about is this one from IKEA. Needless to say that I love it and it was worth all the money (which is a lot, for a shelf). I'm not going to show you what's inside the drawers because there's quite a mess. Just know that in left drawer there's all my face make-up and in the right one, the eyes/brows stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014