Monday 27 July 2015

Snapshots of Life I

Monday 27 July 2015
A few days ago, I read a tweet by Lily, in which was linked an old blog post that she wrote a year ago: Think Like A Blogger. And, yesterday, she posted a sort of 'part 2' of the same topic.
It's been 10 days since I last posted something on here, because I run out of ideas, basically. I mean, I had a few ideas but most of times they didn't seem enough for the blog. Then I thought, what is enough? What does it mean? Aren't these on-line spaces created for a personal use? This is my space, and I can do whatever I want with it.
As Lily says, is often thought that buying things = content for the blog. But, just look around you, and you'll see that it's not true.
I often put so much pressure on me (for what), especially when it comes to taking pictures. Then, if something isn't coming out as I wanted, I get nervous and I give up (story of my life, yay).
I decided that if I like a photo, or more photos, then I'll post it. Whether it's taken with a phone, or a reflex or whatever. Even on my blog, and I should not care if the photos aren't all clear and the objects aren't nicely placed on the table.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eoiv6EShk_g/V96ZmyDyUdI/AAAAAAAADa8/Tbq_C4BiHE4aBx-Bs76dtyB7nWUibDk1gCEw/s320/always%2Blisten%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bart%2B-%2B27.07%2B--%2BSnapshots%2Bof%2BLife%2BI%2B2.png
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XlpCCSrhBy8/V96ZnOJGyvI/AAAAAAAADbE/d-ZBfEb1DqkRPcQIkLvOUamQqsatecaZwCEw/s320/always%2Blisten%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bart%2B-%2B27.07%2B--%2BSnapshots%2Bof%2BLife%2BI%2B1.png
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Vvbtsm-mPRU/V96Zn-g5FhI/AAAAAAAADbI/X1DHO1s1r4QoKCUYWlO8ADZbPmCGKuOdACEw/s320/always%2Blisten%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bart%2B-%2B27.07%2B--%2BSnapshots%2Bof%2BLife%2BI%2B4.png
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3lMgPmQ7N5Q/V96ZnDOyc6I/AAAAAAAADbA/vQOKB-myrYEG1qSrX9Hb6l9svGWt7J8dgCEw/s320/always%2Blisten%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bart%2B-%2B27.07%2B--%2BSnapshots%2Bof%2BLife%2BI%2B3.png1. That was the nicest cheesecake thing I've ever eaten. It was like a cake, inside a brioches.
2. H&M order finally arrived! And I was waiting for it in the garden. In five minutes, I got five mosquitoes bites (instagram where I complain). Lovely.
3. For me, Chanel n°19 means: back to 15, winter and old, consumed and baggy Brandy&Melville's long-sleeved shirt.
4. I'm wearing my brand new H&M dress and a very old Primark green shirt. Oh, and two weeks ago I cut my hair short, AGAIN. When my mom saw she was like 'Why. Again'. And my dad was pretty happy, because he loves short hair. He asked me a few times when I was gonna get a pixie cut (again) because he loved it, when I got it the first time.

2 comments:

  1. I loved that blog post of Lily's, and I completely agree with what she said. Your photos are lovely btw!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

always listen to the art © 2014