Friday 29 April 2016

April Favourites | 2016

Friday 29 April 2016
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yLih6ExIQXM/V910gZojZ2I/AAAAAAAADMU/pmaesFTs5040K4Z_clo0xpzKgxQfUGWTQCLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BApril%2BFavourites%2B2016.png
NYX HD Studio Photogenic Translucent Finishing Powder This translucent powder is pure gold. It keeps me matte for hours and I love how it makes my skin look - especially in photos. 

NYX Angel Veil Primer I've never been a huge fan of primers. Mostly because the ones I've tried tended to emphasize the dry patches on my nose, or didn't work at all. This one from Nyx is oil-free, but still quite moisturizing, I would say. It doesn't emphasize any dry patches or dry out my skin. Along with the Nyx powder, it really helps to keep my T zone matte.

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream-Gel  Since the hot season is approaching, my T zone is gonna look as shiny as af. This bad boy gives a matte finish and at the same time hydrates the skin. I love the Daily Energizer Collection - in the morning I use the Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel which is by far my favourite cleanser.

Nars Copacabana Illuminator Glistening. Pearl. Yes. I'd wash my face with it.

MAC Tropic Tonic The MAC website describes it as a 'full power coral'. It has a matte finish and I'd say a pink undertone. As we're now in spring, I thought it was right time to leave the nude shades in the drawer, and wear brighter lipsticks!

2 comments:

  1. I've used MAC Prep and Prime for years but think I may for the NYX one now, it does sound like a dupe for MAC.

    Lima

    www.fashionicide.com X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the MAC Prep and Prime, but I can assure you that this one from NYX is REALLY good!

      x

      Delete

always listen to the art © 2014