Sunday 31 July 2016

#FOTD 003

Sunday 31 July 2016
Look at that highlight! It's the Sephora Colorful eyeshadow in 'Movie Popcorn'


Hello. It's my face, again. Long time no see, uh. 
I usually don't wear make-up in the summertime because heat, sweat, glasses that slip down my nose, etc. But when I do, proof has go on the blog. 
Down here you can find all the products I used!
F A C E
Primer // NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
Base // Mixed a bit of the Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Terre Neuve & the Clarins True Radiance Foundation in Honey ('cause I'm a little bit tanned so with only the Nars one I'd look like Morticia)
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Ivory (under eyes) & Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer in 15 (on imperfections)
Cheeks // Clinique Chubby Stick Colour Balm in Robust Rhubarb
Powder // Set everything with the Ben Nye Neutral Set Colorless Powder
Bronzer // Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Highlight // Sephora Colorful Eyeshadow in Movie Popcorn 

B R O W S  /  E Y E S
Brows // Make-Up Studio Eyebrow Pencil no. 2 & L'Oréal Brow Artist Plumper in Brunette
Eyes // W.O.S from the Naked Basic palette to create a base and even out everything, Sin from the Naked 1 palette on the lid, Naked from the same palette in the crease. Then I used the L'Oréal Super Liner Ultra Precision eye-liner and for mascara I used the Max Factor False Lash Effect one

L I P S
Spice by MAC. I love this lip liner way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014