Friday 17 July 2015

Friday FIVE: 5 Beauty Products I'm Loving

Friday 17 July 2015
Yes, yes, I'm still alive, I know you were all worried (...). If you, reading this, have a blog, I believe you know that sometimes there are big NO periods for blogging. Everything you write/photograph, well, sucks. I hope I'm not the only one... 
Anyway, down here you can find 5 products that I'm currently in love with.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CHCNHJV9BOo/V96bsb8-BtI/AAAAAAAADbs/RCcYRPTYadcDAKU1yvkhLDUAWVOSsdOfgCLcB/s320/always%2Blisten%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bart%2B-%2BFriday%2BFive%252C%2B5%2BProducts%2BThat%2BI%2527m%2BCurrently%2BLoving.png
Naked Basic Palette 'Foxy' // There's not really that much to say. I like to apply Foxy all over the lid, in order to create a clean base, and hide all those blue veins. 

L'Oréal Lumi Magique Stylo Touche de Lumière '01 Light' // First thing: they say this is the dupe of the unfamous YSL Touche Eclat (L'Oréal owns YSL), which costs like 15€ more than the L'Oréal one. I usually create a 'triangle shape' on the under eye circles area and blend it with the RT Expert Face brush. I love how it illuminates that area, and it has quite a lot of coverage too. I picked up the shade 01, and you can find three shades: the first one is yellowy, the 02 is a pink tone and the 03 came out white. I think there was something wrong with the tester...

Nars Illuminator 'Copacabana' // Old but gold. I genuinely worship this product. I don't think it'll ever come to an end because you need the tiniest amount of product.

Urban Decay de-slick Make Up Setting Spray Oil-Control // I bought this for a test: some people love it and some people think it's just water. This product promises to control the oil during the day. I usually put on foundation, concealers, powder and then I spray it all over my face. The most drastic area is my nose, especially now with 35° degrees outside (madness)
It keeps the oil away for 4/5 hours, but if you have extremely oily skin, I wouldn't recommend buying it. 

Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Lotion 'Shea Butter & Warm Vanilla' // I just got back from a week at the seaside and you can imagine how dry my skin is, especially my legs. This product is helping me a lot: I apply it at night, after I showered, and the next morning my skin is the softest thing in the world. Well, not really, but you got it. I'd only suggest not to get straight into the bed, after the application, because it can be sticky. Let pass 10 minutes before getting into bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014