Sunday 20 November 2016

Beauty Tag // 💄

Sunday 20 November 2016
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qgM7L09AJgk/WC2TZ6idt7I/AAAAAAAAD6E/RcYrLdRZUkoxQkbuIbINSPAhUgqYqGtQACLcB/s320/ALTTA%2B-%2BBeauty%2BTag.png
1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
It was probably one of those horrible sticky lip glosses!

2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
Volume is the key. The Maybelline Lash Sensational is my by far my favourite.

3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from a foundation?
Light to medium coverage.

4. Favorite high end brand?
NARS has a special place in my heart, but there are so many good high end make-up brands!

5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
Hourglass, Kat Von D, Tarte, Becca, Milk, Illamasqua... the list goes on.

6. Favorite drugstore brand?
NYX and Maybelline.

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
I think I wore them twice? But I prefer individual lashes to the strip ones.

8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
I can leave the house without make-up, if I want to. But if I have to choose one product , I'd say brow pomade.

9. What is your most cherised beauty product?
Probably the Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette. 

10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
I don't shop for make-up very often because otherwise I'd be living under a bridge. But when I do, I pick up items here and there.

11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely? 
I try to budget it out before any purchase.

12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Only when I shop in Sephora!

13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Lipstick. Oh God.

14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can’t stand?
Pupa, which is an italian brand. Products way too expensive for the low quality.

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
I try to avoid silicons, especially in foundations.

16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
Probably Sephora, even though the stuff is expensive. Or Limoni, an italian perfumery.

17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine? 
I tend to keep a certain routine, but that's because good skincare products cost so much. 

18. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
NARS!

19. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
You can guess... 

20. Which celebrity always has great make-up?
Emma Stone. ♡

21. Do you belong to any online make-up communities?
Nope.

22. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
Not really, because I always end up using it for just the lips.

23. Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
No, I'm pretty good at it.

24. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, I use the Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer.

25. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Foundation, then concealer. But I know it's not the right order.

26. What do you love about make-up?
Make up is fun. And I love the fact that you can look different everyday, because it's just something that you put on in the morning and take it off in the evening. 
Make up highlights your favourite features and can hide what you don't particularly love. It has a great power, because it gives an extra boost to your confidence. 
If you want to wear a full face of make up because it makes you feel good, do it. But if you don't want to wear make up, that's fine anyway.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014