Sunday 13 November 2016

3 Drugstore Products I'll Always Repurchase

Sunday 13 November 2016
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S7Zv14OpgiY/WCSKqtKvXcI/AAAAAAAAD5Q/tPgzB35L2D0bMd8jm9Zopv2_v2TDCd9RACLcB/s640/ALTTA%2B-%2B3%2BDrugstore%2BProducts%2BI%2527ll%2BAlways%2BRepurchase.png
It's hard to find good drugstore make-up products, we all know that, but it's not impossible. Here are three drugstore make-up products I know for sure I'll always repurchase.
The Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer is irreplaceable. I've tried many concealers in the past, but this is the one: it covers up my dark circles and illuminates the eye area like a dream. This up here in the photo is my second tube and for only 8€ you get such a good product. 

I tried for the first time the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara around this time last year. It is often compared with the Benefit Roller Lash mascara (which I've tried and hated it), but it has a bigger wand and it costs 10€, rather than 26€. And works better.
My lashes are naturally long and curved, but I'd like them to be fuller: this, my friends, combines all the three together. 

Last but not least, the Maybelline Brow Satin eyebrow pencil. Of course, I'd never replace my beloved ABH Dipbrow Pomade, but there are days where I can't be bothered to do my eyebrows. One side has the retractable pencil and the other side has the filling powder.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014