Friday 10 October 2014

An Introduction.

Friday 10 October 2014


Hi!

I'm Simona, a 19 year old girl from Italy (so, I apologize in advance for possible and probable erros). 
The idea of creating a blog flashed in my mind for a while, until in a gray autumn afternoon Dare to Dive was born.
Initially, I chose this name as my nickname on Twitter more than a year ago, at the beginning of something that scared me a bit and I needed encouragement (it may sound silly, but it really helped).
When I found myself having to give a name to my new little space of the internet, I didn't think of anything better than this. 
In this blog you'll read posts about lifestyle, photography, beauty (I'm on a quest to find the perfect hair and skin), thoughts & bla bla. Bye!



2 comments:

  1. Ho scoperto il tuo blog ed è stato amore a prima vista.
    Ho scoperto che mi piace tantissimo un rossetto che usi so thank you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Davvero? Oh, ma grazie ♥
      Mi fa piacere sapere d'essere stata d'aiuto!
      xx

      Delete

always listen to the art © 2014