Sunday 26 October 2014

Sunday Catch-Up #2.

Sunday 26 October 2014

Good evening, lovely people! Here's another Sunday Catch-Up.
*One of the most important people in my life, will be back in Italy (she lives in London - lucky her!), for Christmas and I am so excited. The last time I saw her was in February and Skype does its job, yes but... sometimes you just need a hug;
*I'll turn 20 in two weeks (10th November!) and I still don't know what to do... any suggestions?;
*I have never been so into Halloween as I am this year! I've always been a Christmas person (less than two months, yay), but Halloween... you got me this year;
*I LOVE Michelle Williams' hair here and I'm probably going to cut mine like this (which means to cut 2/3 centimeters);
*I'm pretty upset right now because Photoshop decided to stop working so I don't know how to edit my photos, do collages... GREAT; 
*"Do not let anyone else's expectation direct the course of your life. I have discovered happiness in being true to who I am" - I should keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014