Friday 17 October 2014

London.

Friday 17 October 2014
Oh, London, my London. You can't even imagine how much I do love this city. 

July, 2011

I fell in love with London when I was like 10 and the reason why may sound a bit silly: ten years ago, my brother gave me as a gift the first Harry Potter book, 4 years after the first movie came out, so I'm obsessed with it since I was 6. I read it, I loved it and I started to make inquiries about JK Rowling, the movie actors (here is when the obsession for Emma Watson began - thanks, brother) & blabla and here turned out that they came from England, most of them from London and yes, this is the beginning of everything. This love was born slowly and got intensified more and more.
Finally, I had the chance to visit the city in the summer of 2011 (it was a study holiday). Needless to say how excited I was in the exact moment that I stepped out of the airplane and I realized where I was!
I spent two weeks there and I attended Greenwich College for english lessons, I visited Brighton (which I LOVED, it's so cute), Cambridge, I took the tube for the first time, I drank Starbucks double espresso and let me say that it was crap, sorry. And I visited all that was visitable.
It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life and I miss London so much. I don't know what I'd give to come back there. Actually, I don't know what I'd give to spend the rest of life there: to live in London is definitely my life goal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014