Sunday 19 October 2014

Sunday Catch-Up #1.

Sunday 19 October 2014


Good Sunday afternoon lovely people! 
I thought it'd be nice to do a weekly catch-up, just to let you know what I've been up to during the week. 
So, let's start!
*On Monday, my mom and dad celebrated 35 years of marriage! Urray! Wow, it's a lot of time. I can't even stand a person for more than 5 seconds;
*I went to IKEA with my brother and his girlfriend three days ago and oh, I love IKEA so much. I bought a few things (erm, CANDLES) which I'm probably going to show you in a blog post;
*I was wandering around youtube yesterday when I bumped into Mackenzie Johnson's channel and I think she is AMAZING. Just her, her voice and her guitar. Love her;
*This is an idea that's been in my caotic mind for a while... I'm seriously thinking about cutting my hair short, AGAIN. Now it's shoulder-length and I cut it last month but ugh, it's so boring! I've literally memorized one of the Ginnifer Goodwin's (aka The Most Gorgeous Woman in the Entire World) gallery, lol;
*I've just realized that the decision that I've made with starting my own blog has been the best one so far. I finally have my own little space on the internet, which no one cares about except me, but that's okay am I right or am I right? 



PS: I'll apologize until forever for my bad english and confusing verb tenses. Oh well, the cons of not being English!

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014