Monday 24 November 2014

My Hair Saviours.

Monday 24 November 2014

Oh God, I'd be lost if these four things weren't in my life. Since I'm using them, my hair's completely changed. 

Since I can remember Pantene has been the one and only for me, until one day I've decided to change. I've tried so many shampoos and masks since then but after 2/3 washes I always wanted to change (I don't even remember when was the last time that I finished a shampoo bottle or a mask) because they didn't really work for my hair. Last month, my mom came home with the L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Masque Balm (thanks, Google) and obviously I had to try it. I fell in love with it. 
It contains 6 oily flower extracts and it nourishes dry hair and believe when I say that it really does what it says. The mask has almost the same colour as the packaging and it has a bit of glitters. It smells so good and leaves your hair soft and shiny. I'm really impressed and if you have dry hair I highly recommend it!

The L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo is a really good one. It has the same smell as the mask and helps to settle down your hair so you don't look like Bellatrix Lestrange.

Tangle Teezer. I'm sure that many of you have heard about this little hair brush that looks like a coloured soap bar. She's like my best friend! I bought it on ASOS and it was around 15€ - which I think is a lot for a hair brush BUT it was worth it. I'm not in pain anymore when I brush my hair and it doesn't rip off that much as the many brushes that I had used to do! Oh, and since it's small you can easily carry it in your bag.

Testanera Palette: Styling Spray Thermo Protection (I think the rest of the world calls Testanera 'Schwarzkopf'). Well, I love this spray so much. I used to use the Pantene one but I think it was like 90% of water and the remaining 10% apple juice - I'm not kidding!
However, this one promises protection until 220°C and you can use it before blow drying your hair or before you use your hair straightener. I usually spray it before and after, because -as it says- it helps to style your hair and since I have a lot of hair and thick it works pretty well and helps me a lot. 

What's your favourite hair product?


No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014