Sunday 9 November 2014

Sunday Catch-Up #3.

Sunday 9 November 2014

*Last Sunday I went to some sort of Santa Claus Village and needless to say how I happy I was to be there, I mean: CHRISTMAS. Who doesn't love it? I'm so excited!;
*October has been so far the best month in a long time. For months and months my mood wasn't the best, most of the time I was irritable and nervous and thinking about it October has definetly been the most 'okay' month;
*I have decided to print and put on my bedroom walls some motivational quotes because I'm sure they will help me;
*On Friday, my brother turned 34! ♥;
*Tomorrow is my birthday! Woo-oop, hello 20!;
*I spent a good day, today. My parents, my brother, his girlfriend and I went out for lunch and then this evening we went to the cinema to watch 'Dracula -Untold-' and OH MY GOD. Why none has ever told me about Luke Evans' existence?! I mean, look at thim. He's like a mix between Jude Law and Orlando Bloom and this makes him a god.

What have you been up to, lovely people? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014