Saturday 15 November 2014

She Is Showing Us Incredible Things.

Saturday 15 November 2014
She did it again
I've been listening to this album for the past five days and I don't have enough words to express how much I do love it and how much I love Taylor. 
Taylor Swift's been in my life for the last five years and this means I was kind of a fetus when I first started listening to her songs. She's an incredible songwriter, singer, human being.
1989 is by far different from her recent albums, the sound is new -completely pop- and some people like it and some people don't - I'm one of those who freakin' adore it. 
My favs are Out of the Woods, I Know Places, Style, Blank Space & Bad Blood, but the only one that gives me goosebumps is definitely the first one that I mentioned!
Oh, and last but not least: polaroids! I think I was the only one who thought that they were only in the deluxe edition... mmm. So, I was pretty excited (and surprised) when I found them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014