Saturday 1 November 2014

October Favourites | 2014

Saturday 1 November 2014

BEAUTY
The Rimmel Salon Pro Urban Purple Nail Polish is by far the best nail polish I have ever had. It's easy to apply, it lasts pretty long and the colour is just gorgeous. 

Deborah Definitive Volume Mascara is THE mascara. The pipe cleaner is made of elastomer and it's easy to apply. It's probably the first mascara that doesn't stick my lashes and really gives volume. 

I've heard so many good opinions about the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and that's why I bought it! First thing first, I'm not a huge fan of foundation, I do prefer to have no make up on my skin, especially because I'm a glass wearer (yep, I'm pretty blind) and I have oily skin and let me say it's pretty annoying that feeling of foundation and oil on your nose, when you have glasses on. So, I like this foundation, a lot - it lasts for hours, it doesn't irritate my skin (also have sensitive skin) and it's good even if you have oily skin. That's great, isn't it?
I have this one in 'True Ivory'.

Needless to say how much I love my Tangle Teezer. It's my hair saviour, seriously! It detangles your hair beautifully and I have noticed that it rips off less much hair than other hair brushes do.

Last but not least, the Miss Broadway Eyeliner. I think it's the best eyeliner I've ever had. It lasts for so long, it's waterproof and most important it's easy and quick to apply.


CLOTHES
I've been wearin' this H&M Jersey Top for all this passed month. It's just a basic top but I really like it. I often wear it with this Flannel Shirt which I LOVE. Everybody needs of a flannel shirt in their wardrobe. 


MUSIC
X by the talented Ed Sheeran has been the soundtrack of my October. I love him and if you don't, you should.


Oh, since I like to listen what people of the world have to say, I will share with you some of the YouTubers that I have enjoyed to listen/watch this month:
 
sunbeamsjess and extrasumbeamsjess (vlog channel - she's so gorgeous, I can't even) 
Lily Melrose and Lily (vlog channel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014