Friday 27 February 2015

February Favourites | 2015

Friday 27 February 2015
Surprise! Look who's here! Yes, me. I'm still here. Breathing. This week's been... pretty busy. One of my pets didn't feel really good and this influenced my mood, and a friend of mine came here from London, so we were pretty excited to see each other. Anyway! That's enough talk, here are my favs of this month.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Dfk0ymvh-34/V962eN78MkI/AAAAAAAADm8/RAs0B-bLA_UKCY9QbhXVoQ-4v94_ZVrJQCEw/s320/February%2BFavs%2B2015%2B1.jpg

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TY9UHstAjlQ/V962gTs5VzI/AAAAAAAADnI/QrR-Bgvyup8PZjZiFeoheMR65rYOdVbxwCEw/s320/February%2BFavs%2B2015%2B2.jpg
I think we all know the Garnier Micellar Cleasing Water and how amazing it is for such a low price. The job of this magic water is to remove make-up, cleanse and smoothe - trust me when I say that it does its job pretty well. And I appreciate the fact that it isn't scented. 

The Vichy Acqualia Thermal Rich is something that I've had for awhile, but never really appreciated, because I could feel it on my skin, but if you use the right quantity it'll become your best friend. You can find more info about it here.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aQS-DDLEP9A/V962gZM74jI/AAAAAAAADnE/BakR8NnZHLAu9cL2-4i8Mm5SWZwAdN_GACEw/s320/February%2BFavs%2B2015%2B3.jpg
The Max Factor Kohl Eye Liner Pencil is in my beauty bag since I was 16. Or 17. And I'm not saying that I keep buying it since that age, I'm saying that that pencil that you see in the photo is 4/5 years old. I know, I know, I should throw it away, but it still does the job and it didn't cause me an irritation yet, so... 
I usually use it on my bottom lashes, to kind of color them, and then I blend it with my fingers. It's easy to blend it because it is quite creamy.

Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel EyeLiner 24h - I don't know if it lasts for 24h, but I can tell you that it does for 12h. It comes in a little box, with a Maybelline brush, and I never thought that it'd be so easy to apply, because of the brush... and that's exactly why is so easy: the brush. *Applause*

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HJjalG7hkuk/V962gCFm4SI/AAAAAAAADnA/41X_k-etfZ8y7h1bXtlP8da5jbP0SIavQCEw/s320/February%2BFavs%2B2015%2B4.jpg
Last but not least, there's Essie's 'Nice Is Nice': my perfect lilac shade, as I explained here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014