Wednesday 4 February 2015

Your Face Is Your Canvas. #2

Wednesday 4 February 2015
I've been editing photos of my face for hours. H-o-u-r-s.

Here it is: Your Face Is Your Canvas #2 (#1 here). 
*Face: La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB Cream Light; Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (15) and the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (003 - peach glow) which I almost run out, by the way.
*Eyes: Maybelline Expert Wear Blush (60 - chestnut brown) as an eyeshadow because why not?; Maybelline Liner Express Eyeliner which is my favourite eyeliner since I was in my third year in high school, and the Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara with argan oil. On my eyebrows I used the L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Brow Artiste Brunette.
Lips: the Deborah Milano Lipliner Pencil 01 and Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick 03.

There hasn't been a single photo where I didn't look into the screen... Oh, well.
I hope you liked this post and my face.




No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014