Sunday 1 March 2015

Face of The Night.

Sunday 1 March 2015
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZhgV3j_TplE/V962C7ZGNEI/AAAAAAAADmw/OfDUYq8JTWUUUAjpJdH6pGgaiazVkm_1QCLcB/s320/Face%2Bof%2BThe%2BNight.jpg
I don't know about you, but sometimes it happens that I step out of my bedroom and go out to see what's going on in the world. So, yesterday evening I went out with a couple of friends and up here's what I put on my face!

There's nothing really new here, all products that I've already talked about in previous posts, except for the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm (205). 
I need time to get to know it, for now I just can tell you that it dries a bit my lips. Because of the word balm I didn't use lip balm underneath it, as I usually do with lipsticks, but maybe that wasn't a great idea... We'll see in the future, I will use lip balm next time, and see what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014