Monday 9 February 2015

So, You Like to Take Pics, Uh?

Monday 9 February 2015
I like photography. I like static images. I like the moment, and how I feel right before what I see through the viewfinder, will be captured in my camera. And I love the way photography forces me to see the world and not miss a single thing.

This is my response to Connor Franta's video, where he asks to people what they like the most. And I also loved a few words that he said: 'You don't have to be amazing to love doing something', which is true! Sometimes I'm too critical to myself and I think that I don't deserve to love something, since I'm not great at it. But reading it now, it makes no sense! Because -believe it or not- you can learn things, and no one has the right to tell you whether you can or can't love something because you're not the best at it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014