Saturday 21 March 2015

4 YouTubers That You Should Watch.

Saturday 21 March 2015
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yaqTjS3bOyQ/V96wCJcQIGI/AAAAAAAADk8/LJGip4KD2Ogi5SKwNByVOAth3DvMoK7ogCLcB/s320/4-Youtubers-That-You-Should-Watch.png
I love Youtube and I love watching good videos. We all know how Youtube has grown in the past three years, and what it can do. But, in my opinion, there aren't many people worth watching out there, so I would like to share with you who, for me, is great in what he/she does.

Rosie is a gorgeous ginger-girl and I love how simple and effective her videos are. She talks about beauty and fashion in general.

If your self-esteem is already low, well, after you have watched her videos, you can totally say goodbye to it. I love her editing style, she's just so simple and cool in everything she does.

Will talks about... things. In general. Another human who is simple and does the job perfectly.

Two words: family vlogs. She is beautiful, her husband, Stef, is gorgeous and their son, Grayson, is the cutest child. They post on Sunday, and their vlogs are perfection. I love the editing, the music & their faces.




2 comments:

  1. I love Hannah Maggs, she just seems so genuine and I love her personality!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

always listen to the art © 2014