Friday 13 March 2015

Lake Sunset.

Friday 13 March 2015
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-e5zm9OOCKa8/V96xUP3AUOI/AAAAAAAADlY/Zdz_6WbwBEYQGOdhAQkmhuGPga0qUNQ-gCLcB/s320/Lake-Sunset-1.png
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CK-XvAcRVOs/V96xUfwfmEI/AAAAAAAADlc/jH7HTbsNMO4Zb7SswzvA-Hu5qqjOedX4gCLcB/s320/Lake-Sunset-2.png
I am a huge fan of Yankee candles, in part of because their cute glass jars, but mostly because they are the only candles that once lit, the diffusion of their smell doesn't kill my lungs (this is an indirect to Ikea candles)

I wanted a scent for the upcoming season, because I was still burning my Snow In Love candle, and since I don't particularly love floral scents, I went for something fresh.
Lake Sunset has a pretty peachy colour, it smells fresh (of course) and it really reminds me of a romantic night spent watching the sunset. Even though I've never had a romantic night spent watching the sunset but, y'know, details

What's your favourite Yankee candle?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014