Tuesday 3 March 2015

Oh, Mr Darcy!

Tuesday 3 March 2015
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-K-alOam6q3w/V961zMptsFI/AAAAAAAADms/b3rIVhSKvqoqriacx8LgdJycvuBK3RvEQCLcB/s320/Oh%252C%2BMr%2BDarcy%2521.jpg
I've been obsessed with nude things, recently: nail polishes, lipsticks & co. This is the second nail polish that I own in a light shade, I've always been that type of person who says: 'if you buy a nail polish, you should be able to see it, on your nails' and this means strong and dark colors. But I really do like this one: it is a light shade of beige and you can easily wear eveything when you have this on. 

2 comments:

  1. You won me over with the title of this 'Oh, Mr Darcy' - I am a massive Austen fan! This is a really lovely colour + I love salon pro nail polishes, they are my all time favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really?! I love Jane Austen!
      I agree, they're the best nail polishes. Gorgeous colours and they last for ages!

      xx

      Delete

always listen to the art © 2014