Tuesday 31 March 2015

March Favourites | 2015

Tuesday 31 March 2015
Where's March gone? Oh God, time is flying by...
Since this month has come to its end, it means it's time for another month favourites! 
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-t28S86yD6G8/V96t_I9HlyI/AAAAAAAADj8/zZfO_MTGhQUuzRCYtDuwXaMM919Z08LoQCLcB/s320/March-Favs-2015---1.png
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PQD_3msIO8g/V96uAR8xZ3I/AAAAAAAADkE/CjUMlb6j0DIHbZiyumLCS32jnQMHfd0_gCLcB/s1600/March-Favs-2015---2.png
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eDLOsOsBLB0/V96uAaI4g4I/AAAAAAAADkA/Vwyg7RVYPLclZ3D6ouil-AKbePm8cRCigCLcB/s1600/March-Favs-2015---3.png
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yuRDuZUqyvQ/V96uBbV84VI/AAAAAAAADkI/QygiByu0Kqgbagmf4HSn0wKY_okEdHdgACLcB/s320/March-Favs-2015---4.png
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oNx0-8unl0o/V96uCLjuKMI/AAAAAAAADkM/maqDSi1QmZALIwXXQGewSBmf9jw2I-LcACLcB/s320/March-Favs-2015---5.png

BEAUTY
Actually, there's nothing really new here. I've talked about the Clinique Chubby Stick here and the Maybelline ColorTattoo 24hr here. I'm still enjoying them, and still using them!

L'Oréal Hair Expertise Ultra Rich Shampoo - It's so hard to find a shampoo able to discipline my hair, but I think I'm on the right way. This L'Oréal one is doing a great job and I think I'll probably buy the hair mask.

Maybelline BrowDrama Dark Brown - FINALLY. I wanted this gel for so long, but I couldn't find it in my shade. I really really like this one, since now I've been using the Rimmel one but I don't like it at all. With this one my brows are in heaven.

L'Oréal Mega Volume Miss Manga Punky - I've been testing this mascara for almost two weeks now, and if you asked me, two weeks ago, if I did like it I would probably have said a big no to you. But now, I do. It does what the tv advertising says: it makes your lashes look bold and quite spiky (don't worry, not the Barbara Palvin's spiky) and voluminous. If you like this effect, then it's the right one for you. But if you're looking for something more girly, this is not the one. 
This mascara makes my eyes look five times bigger and I love it. The only negative thing is that is quite tricky to take off.


FOOD
Kellogg's Choco Krave - I just- oh, I love these cereals. They're so good, and what makes them taste this nice is their chocolate heart. Mmmh...


MUSIC & MOVIES
Those are mine 'I'm obsessed with these songs and I'm gonna listen 'em until I'll hate them' songs.  
Cinderella and Maleficent are definitely the best movies I've seen in awhile.


HOME
L'Erbolaio Lodi candle White Tea - This is definitely my spring candle. It smells of fresh and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014