Friday 12 December 2014

First Time In Lush.

Friday 12 December 2014
So, the time has come. After watching videos and videos about Lush products, I finally went to the nearest Lush store (which was as big as Harry Potter's cupboard under the stairs) and spent some money on two bath bombs and an exfoliating shower gel, and now my wallet is crying. 

First thing first, let me say that I only tried the Atollo 13 (it's the Italian site, I couldn't find it on Lush.uk) exfoliating shower gel and it smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I love body scrubs, my skin is so smooth after I used them, especially my shoulders and my back. This exfoliant containts sea salt, lime & exotic scents (and other ingredients, I guess).

Then I bought two bath bombs (they're so heavy, I didn't know that!): Shoot For The Stars and Twilight. I haven't tried them yet, but I'm so excited to see that colour explosion thing! 
I'm not a huge fan of baths, I think showers are quicker and there's no risk of turning your bathroom into a pool (I'd able to do so...), so these bombs are a great excuse to have a bath once in awhile. :)

What's your favourite Lush product?




No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014