Wednesday 31 December 2014

December Favourites | 2014

Wednesday 31 December 2014

 BEAUTY
Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara & La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB Cream Light - I have already talked about these two products here. I loved them at that time and I still do!

Barry M Natural Glow Palette - I don't think they sell Barry M's products here in Italy, so I bought it on ASOS. However, the shade that I most used is the darkest one, right next to the blush. Clearly, once it's applied it looks much lighter than how it looks in the palette, but that's fine, I don't think I could manage highly pigmented eyehshadows. 

Clinians Moisturizing Cleansing Milk with Mallow Extract (click) - I've been using Clinians cleasing milks for ages. I usually apply it in the evening and I remove it using a wet sponge (better with warm water) doing a gentle massage in circular motions. It leaves my skin much smoother and after using it I feel clean, if you what I mean. After this, I use a tonic and then a moisturizer.


 HOME
Yankee Candle, Snow In Love - I LOVE Yankee Candles so much, and for this Christmas I've received this one, which is the medium size, and a Christmas set with three little candles. 0 to 4, great! I've never bought one of them because I thought that 27€ (big ones) for a candle was way too much. But then, when I first lighted up Snow In Love and I didn't feel a weight on my chest, as the Ikea candles usually do to me, I thought that 27€ or 22€ or whatever it is, for a GOOD candle is not that much. 


 MUSIC
For this month, I've been obsessed with: 
The Kids Aren't Alright // Fall Out Boy
Baby Don't Lie // Gwen Stefani
Blame It On Me // George Ezra
I Lived // One Republic


No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014