Tuesday 2 December 2014

November Favourites | 2014

Tuesday 2 December 2014
BEAUTY
Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Stick (003 - blackmail) - I purchased this product three months ago, but I didn't really like it on the first try. Now, I can say that I'm addicted to it. Even though is black, when you blend it, it tends to become grey and if you want the black you should put layers and layers of eyeshadow on your eyelid. But I like it anyway: it's easy to blend and it lasts 2/3 hours.

Recently, I've been watching/reading so much about lipliner pencils, and I said to myself 'buy one! Try one and see if it really makes that big lips effect' - and it does. I bought the Deborah Milano Lipliner Pencil 01 and O-M-G my lips change completely. It's a baby pink colour and it's easy to apply, but it has one flaw: it tends to dry your lips. That is why I use it with the Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick 03, which is kind of a vintage pink, and this helps to maitain my lips moisturized. Anyway, this two are a great combo! 


 ACCESSORIES 
H&M Black Bag with Studs - I purchased this bag more than a year ago, when I was in Florence. I used it for awhile, until I get bored of it and I wanted a bigger bag. Then, a few months ago, I was looking at this beautiful black bag with gold studs and I said to myself 'why did I abandoned you?'. And yes, now we are inseparable. 


 MUSIC
Okay, I'm sure that those who regularly read my blog, know that I love love love Taylor Swift. At the end of October, her album, 1989came out and my brother gave it to me for my birthday. Needless to say how obsessed I was for the past three weeks with this album (and still am).


HOME 
Ikea Candle, Green Apple Scented - aah, this candle is heaven. The second later you've turned it on, you can immediatly smell that green apple scent.

The Lipton Vanilla Caramel Tea screams autumn! I'm not a huge fan of black teas, but I really like this one. I was looking for the Twinings Salted Caramel Tea but then I remembered that I live in Italy and it's impossible to find something that it's out of the ordinary (lemon tea, green tea, ...). BUT this is a great alternative! And the tea sachets are pyramid-shaped.





No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014