Sunday 28 December 2014

Sunday Catch-Up #7.

Sunday 28 December 2014

*As todays is the 28th of December it means that Christmas is over and this makes me a bit sad. But I had an amazing Christmas Eve & Christmas Day: the four of us were reunited and my brother's gf joined us on Christmas evening. 
The rest of our family lives in South Italy, and we live in the North, so going there on Christmas it would have meant money and since we went there on summer and money doesn't grow on trees...
*I've received some pretty good presents (I'll probably do a blog post about them) and one of those will probably allow me to buy a reflex *fingers crossed*;
*Since my brother doesn't live with us anymore, I can barely see him and the Christmas/New Year period is the only one where we often see each other which is... great, lol;
*This morning I woke up with SNOW! Woo-ooh, it's the second time I see snow this year, but there's not enough for a snowman. Ugh.

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014