Sunday 14 December 2014

Sunday Catch-Up #6.

Sunday 14 December 2014

*This year, I've decided to decorate my room with Christmas things: a mini Christmas tree is on my desk, fairylights are on the headboard of my bed, festoons on forniture... oh, my room looks like a Christmas store!
*Yesterday evening, I was in town with my friends, to celebrate my best friend's birthday and we were just walking when suddenly we saw the guys from Nirkiop (italian youtubers)... needless to say that I freaked out (well hidden in my huge scarf). Ah, good things;
*Dad and I were talking about the possibility of coming back to uni or academy or whatever, and I seriously need to think about it, 'cause the first experience was pretty trumatic and I'm a bit scared now;
*The idea or spending the rest of my life in this little city runs through my mind every single day, but how am I supposed to go away from here? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014