Friday 5 December 2014

Your Face Is Your Canvas #1.

Friday 5 December 2014
Okay, this canvas thing is pretty cool, but we should keep in mind to not exaggerate with make-up so we don't look like clowns (brr, I don't like them).
Since today I finally found a spot in my house where natural light is decent, I have decided to show you what's currently on my pretty face.

* La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB Cream - first thing first my skin is not the best, the T zone is the worst zone of my face and BB creams used to scared me a bit, until one day I found this one... by saying that I don't feel it on my face, I've said everything. It's not oily, it lasts for hours and, dear pale people, yes yes, you, it comes in a light shade! Woo-ooh! Which is the one I have. Actually it comes in two shades: light and medium.
It's always hard for me to find foundations/BB creams/concelears/etc. that match my skin, because EVERYTHING has that bit of orange in it.
Oh, and shoutout to French brands: Vichy, Nuxe, L'Oréal, La Roche-Posay... only their products work for my skin. Well done, France.

* Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (15 - I think is the lightest shade) - actually, I bought this concealer because the gorgeous Essie Button recommended it in this video. I've never really been into concelears that much, but two weeks ago I was at the drugstore and I saw it and now is in my make-up bag. 
At the end of the day, I like it! It lasts pretty long and it comes in various shades.

* The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara by Maybelline - again, bought this one under Essie's suggestion and I-love-it. You can barely feel the brush flowin' through your lashes and oh, this mascara is heaven. It gives volume and kindly separates your lashes.

* Rimmel Brow This Way Styling Gel (dark brown) - it's my first gel for eyebrows and I kinda like it. It colours your brows, keeps 'em in order and doesn't stick too much. 

* Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick - I think it's kinda obvious that I love all the lipsticks Kate Moss did with Rimmel. This is the n. 107 and it's like a dark raspberry colour, plus is matte. I love matte lipsticks, the only problem with them is that it's like your putting glue stick on your lips and they tend to dry your lips a lot. 

L'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim Eyeliner - It's kind of easy to apply, if you have eyeshadow on, it requires a bit of patience. It doesn't smudge and it's black, not that sad grey that most of the eyeliners that I've tried were.

Sooo, yes! This is what's currently on my face and I'm sure I'll do other posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014