Thursday 18 December 2014

Pixie Cut: Yes or No?

Thursday 18 December 2014
Jean Seberg // Mia Wakisowska
Let's start by saying that I've already had a pixie cut: three years ago, when I was 17 and I loved it. I think it was the most liberating thing that I've ever done in my life and there are days in which I miss it, a lot.
In 2011 I cut my hair because of Miss Emma Watson and I'm sure I wasn't the only one who did that because of her! Even though I'm not as beautiful as she is. 
When I went to the hairdresser, my hair was pretty long and when I said to her that I wanted a pixie cut and I showed her several photos of Emma's hair she asked me: 'are you sure?' and I was like 'yes, of course. It's just hair'. And I did it (well, she cut it, I was watching).
I cut my hair in June and re-cut it around September/October. Needless to say that you'll feel very cold in winter (my ears were ALWAYS cold), but that's fine.
I then let everything grow and, in June 2012, I cut it again and this time I chose a different haircut (always short).
Now, I am at a point where I don't know whether redo the pixie cut or not. The problem is that phase between short hair and shoulder-length hair - I don't know how to handle it!

What do you think about short hair? (On women) 
Would you ever take into consideration the idea of cutting your hair short? (If you haven't already done so)

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014