Friday 17 April 2015

The Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer

Friday 17 April 2015
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LHdW-Twr-g8/V9xUE41PfDI/AAAAAAAADHQ/4u-jbb4B8K0FYqyN3irXjM63SHiSGkrzwCLcB/s320/The-Anti-Age-Concealer-Thing.png
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Cctv-3AwQV8/V9xUFD89-dI/AAAAAAAADHM/qDkTdzwhPhcSRTMwYxzQMQVXsUl3IhqVACLcB/s320/The-Anti-Age-Concealer-Thin-2.png
I've always read positive reviews about this concealer, so I decided to give it a try. This is the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer (Light), famous for its sponge applicator at the top... I believe. 
I really do like this concealer, it's really easy to blend (I tried both with fingers and the RT Expert Face Brush, and I prefer the brush) and it covers up my dark circles very well. The only two things about it that I don't particularly love are: one, when you apply it, it's yellow, and you really have to blend it well if you don't want yellow patches under your eyes. Two, a lot of product remains trapped into the sponge and it is a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014