Thursday 30 April 2015

April Favourites | 2015

Thursday 30 April 2015
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NysQd3kU0YI/V96rcj3f5JI/AAAAAAAADjE/5pgWNsczMEEsoHOuFbiDSGS6OnsJGLlkQCLcB/s320/April-Favs-2015---1.png
And here I am, writing another 'favourites'...

BEAUTY/SKINCARE

Vichy Normaderm Purifying Astringent Lotion - I've talked about this green lotion in my 4 Products I Can't Live Without post. I loved it then, and I still do (I also bought a new one - that says a lot!)

Nuxe Comforting Cleansing Milk for Face, Eyes and Lips - I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nuxe. I discovered this brand last summer and there's no product that I've tried from them that I didn't enjoy. I use this cleansing milk when I have to take make-up off - it really works well for eye make-up: I'm currently using the L'Oréal Miss Manga Punky mascara and it is quite challenging to take off. The micellar water does absolutely nothing, instead, this cleansing milk removes everything from my eyes/eyelashes! 

Avène Hydrance Optimale UV Légère - I have never thought that I would ever like/use a moisturizer with SPF, but here I am, loving this one from Avène. The thing that I like the most about it, is that within 10 seconds, it's completely absorbed. 10 points to Avène.

Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate - I gave this to my mom for her birthday and I couldn't not try it. We both love it, it's super creamy and moisturizing. 
I also gave her the Mango one, but we didn't try it yet.

Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau de Parfum - the sample is almost over, now I need the 50ml in my life. 

Last but not least, there are the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (click), which I am loving way too much, and the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer, that kindly covers up my dark circles.


JEWELRY

The necklace is from Accessorize, and let's have a big round of applause for me that for the first time, I didn't buy a long necklace.


MUSIC

Broken // Elisa
Hold Back the River // James Bay
Let it Go // James Bay
See You Again // Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth
Me Minus You // The Kolors
Lay Me Down // Sam Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014