Friday 3 April 2015

Yes, They're Here! (Real Techniques brushes)

Friday 3 April 2015
I still can't believe I finally have these brushes: Real Techniques doesn't sell here in Italy, so I've never had the chance to try them. There are a few Italian sites which sell them, but let's not talk about the prices.

Two weeks ago I bumped into the Real Techniques site (and, until that moment, I didn't know of its existence). The first thing I noticed was: 'Real Techniques ships worldwide!' - and I thought, well, cool, they're from Europe (they ship from Belgium), I'm from Europe, it shouldn't be a big deal the shipping thing and all. 

So, I did some research on the internet and I found some Italian girls' opinions about the site, the condition of the package at its arrival and... if the package actually arrives. Everything they said was positive, so I decided to give it a try, and I went for the Expert Face Brush and the Blush Brush.

I ordered the brushes on 21st March and after a few minutes I received a mail saying that the order was confirmed, and that orders are shipped within 2 business days. Also, there's no tracking for the package, unless you select an expedited shipping option. Oh, and the shipping price varies depending on the weight of the package.

On 25th March, the package was shipped and, to be honest, I had no idea of when it'd see it. The Italian girls that I mentioned before, said that their orders took around 10 days to arrive, so I thought the package would be here on 8th/9th April, but it arrived yesterday - earlier than I thought!

In the photos up here you can see how the package was - it was SO hard to open it! Inside, the brushes were protected by the bubblewrap, glued to the black bag, and wrapped into the pink paper. 

I'm really happy with the site, I love how they take care of the products and actually I'm really impressed with these brushes. I hope I'll see them soon, in Italian shops. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I only have the expert face brush and the eye brushes, I feel like I need these two in my life <3

    raytoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I want the eye brushes so bad! And the core collection...
      The blush brush is amazing, you should definitely try it! :)

      x

      Delete
  2. Great choices with the brushes! I have both of them and use them EVERY day! xo

    Stephanie
    petitepastels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

always listen to the art © 2014