Tuesday 3 February 2015

25 Random Facts About Me.

Tuesday 3 February 2015
1. I love rain in summer and sun in winter;
2. I am completely addicted to coffee;
3. I have a guinea pig and a cat, and in the past I had another guinea pig and a few psychos cats;
4. My brother and I have 14 years of difference;
5. I attended a graphics school, but no, I can't create all those cool things that 'traditional' graphics usually do, because what I studied was more focused on advertising, so I know how to plan posters, magazine covers, etc. and how to play with words, fonts, etc. ..;
6. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter and I've been planning a tattoo with the symbol of Deathly Hallows for YEARS. I will do it, at some point;
7. My favourite movie is The Art of Getting By;
8. I've had so many different haircuts and the most 'tragic' has been the pixie cut. I kind of miss it;
9. I'm short-sighted (or near-sighted for Americans - this is what Wikipedia says!), I literally can see NOTHING without glasses. When I was in high school, I used to wear contacts every single day and I don't know how I could handle it - now I can't wear them for more than 3 hours because my eyes get dry and it's so annoying! 
High five, glasses;
10. I love Venice so much. London is at first place, but the second place definetly belongs to Venice. I've been there 3/4 times and everytime I go there, I fall in love with that city more and more;
11. I always sing when I'm alone, and if I realize that someone is listening to me I panic a little bit;
12. If there's someone talkative, well, that's not me;
13. I don't like summer, at all! 
14. I love love love mascara, maybe too much;
15. I can't even express in words how Emma Watson is my main inspiration; 
16. My favourite tv shows are Gilmore Girls and Once Upon A Time;
17. I hate Brussels sprouts... the smell, the taste... eew;
18. I can see nothing, but at least I have a really good hearing;
19. If someone had told me, last year, that I would start a blog, in english, I would probably laughed in their face;
20. Green tea is the one;
21. I was a vegetarian for nearly two years;
22. I always wear nail polish;
23. I had my left ankle in plaster for a month, when I was 13. Stairs were a challenge!
24. I am 156cm (or 5'1'');
25. I am slightly obsessed with candles - only Yankee candles, 'cause they're the only ones that don't kill my lungs;

I hope you get to know more about me, with this post. I would love to read your 25 facts!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

always listen to the art © 2014