Tuesday 19 May 2015

Let's Go to Fiji!

Tuesday 19 May 2015
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tCRsj10sWQI/V9xQjfT8a-I/AAAAAAAADGQ/-sfWndhCK30yBpX1BN53C_DrfkydkS3hACLcB/s640/Fiji-1.png
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_R5uaH5gbFI/V9xQjG3cwlI/AAAAAAAADGM/0bxqH-bMDacea7X_Y-PCX7imTmVtCt5SgCLcB/s640/Fiji-2.png
Okay, I know, I might have a problem with nail polishes, but I really don't like bare nails.
Essie, as a brand, is new to me. Besides this nail polish up here, I only have another one and, if at first I didn't particularly like these polishees, now I cannot help but lovin' 'em. I've never used any nail polish that chips after 4/5 days, neither the Rimmel Salon Pro which I love.

Anyway, this up here is the Essie's 'Fiji' and I've read/heard about it to... death. It's a gorgeous pale pink (even though in photos looks white) and on essie.com is described as an opacque polish... not really, I would say. 
A few weeks ago I watched Suzie's (Hello October) 'April Favourites' video where she was talking about our subject, and she sad that after three coats it becomes slightly opacque. I only did two coats because I didn't want to suffocate my nails, y'know. But I'm satisfied with the result, considering that the first time I applied it you were able to see strips left by the brush. Nice. This is what happens when you're not used to light nail polishes: they're much more liquid compared to the dark ones. Well, we learn new things everyday!

Having said that, this colour will be on my nails for the rest of the summer. And I think that Mint Candy Apple will be a part of my collection really soon. 
Please stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014