Thursday 26 November 2015

#FOTD 001

Thursday 26 November 2015
Why so serious? 
I'm really proud of this look. I love how I applied the eyeliner. And we all know that it's never gonna look that good again. Also, do you see that hint of contouring? Yes, that also isn't gonna look good ever again. Ok, without further ado, let's get into the look!



Nars Sheer Glow (Mont Blanc)
Maybelline Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer (Light)
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Translucent)


Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Too Faced Candlelight Highlighting Powder Duo
Max Factor Creme Puff Blush (Seductive Pink)

The Benefit Hoola Bronzer is new to the house and I'm already lovin' it. I'll write a blog post very soon about how I contour my face. I never thought that the day that I'd say these words would ever come!



Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette (Faint)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original - 
I own a sample)
Sephora Eyeshadows in It Bag n°80 & Movie Popcorn n°72

Let's talk about the eyes: I prime the eyelids with the UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion, then I add the Sephora 'It Bag' eyeshadow all over the lids and I wing it that out. Then I go in with Faint, from the Naked Basic Palette, in the crease and blend everything together. 
Last, I add a bit of Movie Popcorn in the inner corners of my eyes.


Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
L'Oréal Super Liner Black Lacquer Waterproof eyeliner
L'Oréal Brow Artist Plumper (Medium/Dark)
Maybelline Brow Satin Pencil (Dark Brown)

You can find a blog post on how I do apply my eyeliner here. With a liquid eyeliner is slightly trickier, but you can't take more than three hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014