Sunday 10 April 2016

#FOTD 002

Sunday 10 April 2016
I haven't done a blog post like this since November! How! I know the title says 'Face of the day' (I mean, the actual day you're wearing it), but in reality I wore this make up last Sunday. Soz.




Urban Decay De-Slick Make-Up Settin Spray Oil-Control
Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Ivory
Nyx HD Finish Powder Translucent


Narsissist Cheek Studio Palette: Paloma and III
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighter


 Urban Decay Naked Palette
L'Oréal False Lash Sculpt Mascara
Urban Decay Brow Beater in Dark
L'Oréal Brow Artist Plumper in Medium/Dark

The picture doesn't really do justice to the actual make-up. I used Naked (1) all over the lid, then I put a tiny bit of Dark Horse (2) in the outer corner, Smog (3) in the middle of the lid and Half-Baked (4) in the outer corner.
The new L'Oréal False Lash Sculpt mascara is a new love of mine: I love how it easily glides on the lashes and how it makes them look actually sculpted. Good job, L'Oréal.


Mac Spice Lip Liner
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm

This is my new favourite lip combo. Spice and Stockholm, which is a mid-tone beige pink shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014