Sunday 18 September 2016

Autumn Tag // 🍁

Sunday 18 September 2016
I found this autumn tag on Tumblr (hello if you wanna follow me) and I thought it'd be quite fun to do, especially because my beloved autumn is finally approaching.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mFqgGyubkgk/V9xH6gUS1_I/AAAAAAAADE8/AjuVttegwC0ijDMG8LpG53argobMyR2iACLcB/s640/ALTTA%2B-%2BThe%2BAutumn%2BTag.png



1. What’s your favourite seasonal drink?
Probably green tea. Or salted caramel and vanilla black tea. But it's definitely tea.
2. Perfume - what’s your favourite scent for this time of year? 
I love Trésor Midnight Rose by Lancôme.
3. Favourite candle scent? 
Yankee Candle Fireside Treats. Also love Autumn Night.
4. Which make-up trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
I do wear winged liner a lot, but this is the perfect time of the year for a dark lip.
5. Favourite lipstick for autumn? 
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenaghen/Transylvania (couldn't decide)
6. Go-to colour for eyes? 
Copper. Definitely. But I have a thing for gold and burgundy.
7. Accessories - what do you opt for: scarf, boots, gloves? 
SCARVES.
8. Favourite music to listen to? 
It has nothing to do with autumn, but at the moment I'm lovin' "Starving" by Hailee Steinfeld and "Fortyfive" by Bootstraps.
9. What is autumn weather like where you live? 
Mornings and evenings are cold, but during the day, especially if the sun's out, is quite warm.
10. Combat boots or Uggs? 
I don't wear boots!
11. Favorite Thanksgiving food? 
No Thanksgiving where I live.
12. Skinny jeans or leggings? 
Skinny jeans. 
13. Favorite Halloween movie? 
It's not 100% a Halloween movie, but I'm gonna say "The Nightmare Before Christmas". I also love "Corpse Bride". Can you tell I like Tim Burton?
14. Autumn clothing essentials?
Black denim jacket, flannel shirt, mustard jumper.


x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute tag! I really want the two NYX lip creams you mentioned, and TNBC and Corpse Bride are two of my favourite Halloween films too xx
    http://www.britishmermaid.com/2016/09/a-pom-nose-dress-and-finding-who-i-am.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to do this tag, if you want! Would love to read your version :). And if you love dark lipsticks you should get them, I think they're a must-have.

      x

      Delete

always listen to the art © 2014