Sunday 16 October 2016

The Autumn Edit: Nail Polishes

Sunday 16 October 2016
Welcome to the second part of The Autumn Edit saga (what)Here's the first part dedicated to eyes and lips make up, in case you missed it.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YCPL6udsTzU/V_9T5JBckPI/AAAAAAAAD28/vf6y28tRs7IIJdSrkb4urz-uqVM-DiakQCLcB/s640/ALTTA%2B-%2BThe%2BAutumn%2BEdit%2B..%2BNail%2BPolishes%2B-%2B1.png
As you can see there's an Essie theme going on, simply because I think they're the best nail polishes out there. 

From left to right we have:
Nice Is Nice // this is the first Essie's polish I've ever bought, and is one of my all time favourites. It's a light lavender (a whimsical light lavender, on essie.com) shade.
Lady Like // the most beautiful soft mauve that you could ever find.
Chinchilly // a recent purchase of mine is this beautiful granite gray shade. Grey is not really my thing when it comes to nail polishes but this caught my attention and I think it goes well with my skintone.
Wicked // another new member of my collection is Wicked, a deep, dark red shade.
Bobbing For Baubles // the Essie website describes it as a 'deepest darkest sapphire' (I love their nail polishes descriptions). I think a dark blue nail polish is a must have. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014