Sunday 30 November 2014

Sunday Catch-Up #5.

Sunday 30 November 2014

*November is gone, this means that Christmas is coming and 2014 is coming to the end (FINALLY);
*At the moment I'm a bit meh about photography. I'm not really satisfied of my works (maybe because I can't stop comparing to others who have much more experience than me), and oh I can't wait to finally have my DSLR camera;
*Days are getting greyer and greyer and let me say that is a bit depressing. I think there's something wrong with me, because I like rain and grey sky in summer and I like sun in winter. Wat;
*I've purchased some beauty products recently... which for me is like wow, what. I like make-up, but I don't like spending too much money on it. I mean, people who spend 40€ on a lipstick are crazy. How can you spend so much money ON A LIPSTICK?!
*I'm probably going to tattoo on my forehead 'Life is about creating yourself
(clickbecause I seriously need to remind those 5 words everyday; 
*I came to a conclusion: if my first language was English, things would be much easier for me. You can't even imagine (or maybe yes) how hard it is to write/speak in another language, apart from yours. 
I think my English is acceptable; as an insecure person, I would NEVER EVER started a blog in another language, if I didn't think I was good at it. 
So, you, yes, you American, British, Australian or whoever you are reading this... you are lucky. Very very lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014