Tuesday 25 November 2014

1 Month 'Til Christmas!

Tuesday 25 November 2014
WHO'S EXCITED?! (Me me me). 
Oh, I can't believe it's only one month 'til Christmas. Everything is so Christmassy: there are Christmas trees everywhere and so many lights and that Christmas smell... aah, can you feel it!? Can you feel the Christmas?
For so many years I didn't really feel Christmas, because when I was in school I was so busy to study and then one day puff, it was Christmas. Last years -school finished- it was a bit meh as a year and I didn't enjoy it, but this year... this year Christmas is mine. YES.
Today I bought a little Christmas tree and I put it on my desk to help me getting into the Christmas spirit.

Are you excited for Christmas? 
and
Do you celebrate Christmas?



No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014