Tuesday 14 April 2015

Always Listen to the Art.

Tuesday 14 April 2015
Well, say hello to Always Listen to the Art. I never thought that I would change the name of my blog after only 6 months, but here it is. 
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o1Mg6VuqGS0/V96simZCWqI/AAAAAAAADjY/lI1Tctbeuq8SoA30gbzKzAsG7pqiwYENQCLcB/s320/always%2Blisten%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bart.png
I read a quote, a couple of weeks ago, and I instantly fell in love with it: "The whole culture is telling you to hurry, while the art tells you to take your time. Always listen to the art". When you think about art what first comes into your mind are paintings and sculptures. When I think about art, I think about creativity. I think about the whole idea of creating something, from nothing. 
Photography is what I love the most and the only way I know to express myself: it's my art - that's why I went for this new name. 

My content is not gonna change, maybe I'll share with you more photography things, but, for the rest, it is what it is. I changed all my social media links and you can find them below. What do you think about the new url?

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014