Friday 24 April 2015

Benefit - The POREfessional

Friday 24 April 2015
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-d7G1gLjSiqU/V96re_brzlI/AAAAAAAADjI/FssZL0ZX4JoJRViQ0nbJjTFPTUs-s24rACLcB/s320/Benefit---The-POREfessional.png
I know, I'm always late, but I did it: I finally bought the Benefit POREfessional. Woop-woop!

I join the mass saying that it does what it promises to do: it minimizes pores, makes your skin silky smooth and helps the foundation to last longer. My only complaint, except for the price (this one was 10.90€ for 7.5ml - the 22ml was 34€ and the 44ml was 57€), is the fact that, on my nose, it really emphasizes my dry skin. I do apply moisturizer before it, but the problem stays. I don't understand why, because in other areas of my face I don't have this problem. 
Other than that, it is a really good product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014