Saturday 6 June 2015

Caffellatte

Saturday 6 June 2015
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GU1dzLlEZBM/V96mLkJ56HI/AAAAAAAADgc/wbfI9Yx4Dh0gWIb__tRJz3ORNT0_u8evACLcB/s320/always%2Blisten%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bart%2B-%2Bcaffellatte.png
First of all, yes, the lipstick is sweating because the temperature in the last three day has been... pretty tragic. 30°C (86°F) is way too much, especially if you, like me, don't like summer, sweat and... you got it.

Anyway, let's talk about the two lip products that I've been wearing non-stop for the past two weeks: the Kiko Precision Lip Pencil 300 Caffellatte and the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 03. Needless to say how beautiful these two are together. I would never said that I'd like brown lips (in fact, I'm obsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014